Guidance & Counseling
The School Counseling Department strives to fully uphold the mission of North Catholic High School by forming Christ-centered young adults and providing support in the content areas of academic, career, and personal/social development.
Our support and services are aimed to fully benefit the development and preparedness of all students.
- Individualized academic support
- Parent meetings at the beginning, middle and end of year for all students with accommodations
- In-School Standardized Testing Opportunities (PSAT 8/9, PSAT NMSQT, SAT School Day and ACT Practice Test)
- In-class Junior and Senior workshops on the college application process, Naviance tools and scholarships
- Coordination of college admission representatives to meet with students in school
- Individual college preparation meetings for parents
- Collaboration with the Career Development Program
- Support for students with barriers to learning and social/emotional needs through our Student Assistance Program
To register for a Saturday SAT, PSAT, or to check and send test scores: www.collegeboard.org
To register for an ACT or to check and send test scores: www.actstudent.org
To register with the NCAA Eligibility Center if you are interested in playing a sport in college: www.eligibilitycenter.org